Be a part of Spark!
Spark is looking for talented industrial designers, mechanical engineers and product designers to join our team. We’ve built an amazing group of professional, creative and accountable people so if you want to be a part of us check out the opportunities.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Description: Spark Innovations is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with 3 to 5 years of on the job experience in product development with strong CATIA or SolidWorks skills to join our studio.
The Successful candidate will:
- Perform mechanical design from concept to prototype and on to high volume production of plastic and metal parts / assemblies, small electro-mechanical actuators/sensors, motor drives, etc. for a wide range of consumer, industrial & medical products.
- Create full drawing packages with critical dimensions including tolerances, exploded views with BOM, assembly, sub-assembly, parts and manufacturing notes using CATIA or SolidWorks.
- Build, test and evaluate prototype devices, including the management of subcontracted materials & rapid prototype services.
- Coordinate with Design Director and suppliers to ensure project is executed on time and on budget. Communicate as needed with customers. Review & validate all final design documentation, parts and drawings for completeness & accuracy.
- Applicants must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 3-5 years of on the job experience in the design and development of mechanical components using CATIA or SolidWorks. Preference will be given to those with a background in plastic injection molding and metal fabrication for the consumer products.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com