It’s not easy to put your idea into words and have people understand it. Let us build you a prototype that you can put into people’s hands instead. A prototype makes your product a reality while also providing your investors, clients, and friends with a tangible, functional unit they can examine, operate, and discuss.
Whether your prototype is to be made of fabric, metal, or plastic–or a combination–our industrial designers and mechanical engineers will produce exactly what you need. Our team has extensive experience in building prototypes and will work closely with you to bring your idea to life.
In addition to giving you a working model, building a prototype is beneficial for many other reasons. A prototype:
- reduces product development costs and risks;
- helps in obtaining investment as your idea is better understood;
- refines your product’s aesthetics (form, feel, materials, and textures)
- determines the dimensions and features of your product;
- can be used to test your product’s functionality;
- identifies any errors or design flaws;
- elicits feedback from your target market;
- acts as a highly effective marketing tool.