CATIA is the World’s Leading Solution for Product Design and Experience. It is used by leading organizations in multiple industries to develop the products we see and use in our everyday lives.
By developing products that answer the needs and wants of the consumer, Spark’s industrial designers and mechanical engineers create value for your project. Spark’s product-design, product development and industrial design skills are proven.
Industrial Design is one of our most important strengths here at Spark Innovations! Industrial design is the service of generating and developing concepts that enhance the function, use, appearance for the benefit of both the user and the manufacturer.
Spark’s team of Mechanical Engineers ensures that our concepts are feasible from the start. One of Spark’s strongest abilities is in designing products for high-volume production. This entails a very different way of thinking about design.
Today’s successful products are all about patents. Patents allow a startup to startup. With a small investment in Intellectual property a startup business can have protection and slowly build it’s business with profits and minor investment.
Our latest Product Design projects!
Spark Innovations is an award-winning Industrial Design and Product Development company that specializes in developing innovative products/inventions, from electronic consumer goods and housewares, to sports and industrial equipment!
Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and Lets Get Started!
Download the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that works best for you. You have these two options:
- The Second Party Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement is used when you are sharing the invention with us and we agree to keep it undisclosed.
- If you want us both to share confidential information with each other this The Reciprocal Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement is ideal.
How to fill the NDA
- Put your name on name the 1st line.
- Then a brief description of the idea/product on the 2nd line.
- Add time period. A typical term is 3 to 5 years.
- Sign & date the 2nd page.