Industrial Design Trade Shows
If you love Industrial Design and you would like to visit a design trade show close to you check out some of the upcoming 2016-2017 trade shows. Learn more about manufacturing trends, engineering, art, architecture, furniture and industrial design.
- DEX: Design Engineering Expo. A series of one day regional table-top tradeshow where engineers, product developers, machine builders and systems integrators can discuss, network, and solicit advice on the latest technologies and applications that drive their businesses.
- Industry: Sept 15-16 2016- Cleveland Ohio. The product conference. The agenda is designed to suit anyone who is serious about using new technologies and processes to ship better products. The following people attend from industries such as software, consumer packaged goods and healthcare.
- PD+1: May 18-19, 2016 London. Product Design Innovation. A conference for industrial design professionals is a product design and manufacturing conference. A place for the design community to meet and discuss innovation. PD+I always attracts top speakers, design leaders, brand names, and academics.
- Design Miami: June 14-19, 2016-Miami. The Global Forum for Collecting, Exhibiting, Discussing and Creating Design. Design Miami/ is the global forum for design. Each fair brings together the most influential collectors, gallerists, designers, curators and critics from around the world in celebration of design culture and commerce.
- Dwell on Design: June 24-26 2016- Los Angeles. Modern Design Exhibition and Conference. The always-popular Dwell Home Tour takes place over three days and will allow attendees to explore the pages of the magazine. Dwell Home Tours allow design seekers to immerse themselves in “Dwell-like” domestic spaces. These unique homes are specially selected by Dwell to reflect the rich diversity of livable, innovative modern architecture and design found throughout Los Angeles.
- Licensing International: May 23-35 2017- Las Vegas. International Licensing Conference, Exposition and Annual Meeting. Licensing Expo connects the world’s most influential entertainment, character, fashion, art and corporate brand owners and agents with consumer goods manufacturers, licensees and retailers. This is the meeting place for the global licensing industry, whether you are looking to spot trends, build strategic partnerships or secure promotional tie-ins.
- SURTEX: May 21-23 2017-New York. Selling & Licensing Art & Design – Exhibition. A global B2B marketplace for sourcing original art & design—where artists, art agents, licensing agencies and licensors connect with manufacturers and retailers to create the next best-selling products in every category imaginable.
- DAC: June 5-9 2016- Austin TX. Design Automation Conference and Exhibition. The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
- Home, Garden and Design Show: Oct 7-9 2016 San Jose. California Home Garden & Design Show is a 3 day event being held from 7th October to the 9th October 2016 at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, United States Of America. This event showcases product from Building Construction, Home Furnishings & Home Textiles, Architecture & Designing, Real Estate Agents, Household Consumables industries.
If you are interested in visiting any of these shows check out what they have done in previous years. If you love Industrial Design, manufacturing, engineering, art, architecture, furniture and design and you are close by check them out!
If you are a start-up and you want information on how to move forward with your Product our team of Industrial Designers at Spark Innovation can help! Check out our blogs and find out more.